Sunday, August 21, 2016

Back to School Activities

Back to school started off great and then the unexpected happened.  I took all these beautiful pictures of my students working and then my phone fell and the screen shattered.  Crazy thing is I dropped my phone the first day of school last year and the same thing happened.

What a day!

Anywho, my kiddos enjoyed their first week of school and I learned so much about what they could do in Math with these Back to School Math Task Cards.
Back to School Task Cards for Third Graders
I hung them around the wall and students went around the room answering questions which were prerequisites to our Unit 1.  I was very excited to see that they adjusted well to the activity and I was able to see right away which students were ready for Unit 1 and which students needed some review.





No comments:

Post a Comment