Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Thirfy Finds Tuesday!!

I am an EdS student who has one more semester to go!  My summer has been wrapped up in literature synthesis, pre-research data and more research. Whew!  Summer Semester is OVER!!!!

Anywho, anyone who knows me, knows that I am a coupon-a-holic.  I love a good deal and thrifty finds.  I've been wanting to show off some of finds I've purchased over the summer.  By the way, my pictures are horrible. Ha!   But here goes:

1.)  Border...Last school year I went a whole month with a half done bulletin board because this aqua bordette was out of stock.  Someone ended up returning two and the store called me to come get it because they loved me OR they were tired of me calling everyday.  This year, I ordered two as soon as school got out. Whew!   $2.99 ea.  (no shipping because I shipped to the store). DONE!


You can find it here on Amazon for $2.69. Click here.

2.) These baskets were 3 for $1 at Target. Not sure what I will use them for, but I'm pretty sure they will come in handy for something.


3.)  The good LORD did not bless me with one OCD bone but I have pretty good organizational skills and I'm seriously ADHD.  This year I'm trying Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday buckets.  Got these from Target for $3 each.  


4.)  These stamps. I buy these stamps every year and since I buy them every year I guess I can pretty much say that I lose them every year too. Ha!  I'm going to have to hot glue these bad boys to my desk or something.  $3 at Target.


5.)  When you drop your phone so many times that there is a permanent blue streak in your camera.  LOL.  But these burlap banner is sooo cute.  I need to get another but I'm going to make some cute letters that say MATH and hot glue them on here for a cute sign.  $3 at Target and I need 4 more.


6.)  I'm big on interactive notebooks so that means I use a lot of glue.  Don't care which kind as long as it sticks.  These were $0.10 at Staples.  They only allow 5 per customer soooo, you guess it. I'm going everyday this week. Luckily I live behind a major shopping center so during my morning run, I'll run in there.

Oh and the crayola markers were $1


7.)  All the 4th of July items are 70% off at Staples, so I snagged the small blue ones for $1.50.  There are 3 in the pack.  The bigger one I paid $3 for at the beginning of summer. Seriously debating taking it back now and getting some more of the ones thats 70%. Don't judge me!


8.)  Stickers. That you can't see.  I'll change this picture later but the stickers say...Sign here.  You forgot your name.  Follow directions.  I only bought 3.  I'm buying 10 more.   $1 each at Target


9.) 6 chapter books of The Secret Garden. I got a small group set.  I'm looking forward to reading this with the kids.  $1 each at Target.


10.)  Of course aqua blue pocket charts I got from Target $1 each.  Picture coming soon!


So here are some great finds that I found.  What did you find?

No comments:

Post a Comment