Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge Week 1: Makeover Madness

Whew!  After two days, I am finally finished with my makeover.  No I did not go to to MAC and get beautified.  Instead, I linked up with Emily of ThirdInHollywood for this week's challenge.

This week's challenge was to pick a product from my TPT store to makeover.  I easily chose one of my first products and one of my best sellers.

This authors purpose product is outdated with bad graphics and polka dots. However, it is my 2nd best seller so it definitely needed an updated.  

It now looks like this:

I love the update!  It looks new and inviting and it screams, "I'm worth purchasing".  I added an extra interactive notebook page for the students to practice.  I added a picture to show the finished the product and instructions on how to put it together. Go Me!

Hop on over to see them all!


4 comments:

  1. Looking good! The cover is much easier to read without the distracting polka dots. Good job! Thanks for stopping by my makeover post!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I agree. The polka dots were a bit much!

      Delete