Friday, June 5, 2015

Five for Friday!!

It's been awhile, but I'm going to try this blogging thing again.



I'm linking up with Doodle Bug Teaching for yet another Five for Friday and guess what, I actually did five things today!

I got a lot planned this summer and this fall.  So my 1st Five for Friday is........


So after a long debate in my head, I decided to buy a Plum Paper Planner from Etsy.  I'm so excited for it to arrive.


This isn't mines, just a picture.  I debated for awhile on whether to get an Eric Codren or Plum Paper Planner. After several youtube videos and hours of going back and forth, I chose Plum Paper Planner and I'm so excited.  


I am super excited to be going to a new school district this year.  As I begin to prep, I decided I needed a new printer. 



This is the HP Office Pro 6830 and it originally cost $179.99. I got this bad boy on sale for $79 at Office Depot. It came with colored and black ink and I joined HP's amazing ink program.


Today, I got all teary eyed as I watched my baby perform during her dance class.
Super duper proud of my baby. She did an awesome job and yes I shed a few tears. My only baby girl is growing up! I just can't!


Wondering if I have done anything school related. Well NO!  OK, yes I did.


I managed to get done, my SS and Grammar scope and sequence for next year. This way I can prepare and begin planning for next year.

 Five is something so great there is no picture.  I've committed myself to blogging, for real! I'm working on it and this year I'm going to really try to post something to this blog at least once a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment