Saturday, June 6, 2015

Currently in June!

It's super late (1am) and I'm up so I decided to blog hop.  Came across Farley's currently post and decided, "hey should I join" and so I did...

Summer goal: Stay on top of blogging.....check

Anyway, I'm linking up with Farley tonight for June Currently


I am currently listening to Criminal Minds in the background as I work online.

I am loving my brand new HP Office Pro printer and loving that I got to join the HP Ink Program. I will definitely be using this to print new engaging centers for my students this year.

Ending week 2 of summer vacation and I am already thinking about what I need to do for next year. I'm going to a new district and a new school and I'm currently thinking about what I need to prepare over the summer to be prepared for my adventure in 3rd grade.

I am looking around at the all the organizing and deep cleaning I need to do in this house and I am currently wanting to hire a maid.

I lost 6 lbs in April and May and I've gained 3 of it back since I've been on break :-(. I am currently needing to stick to my healthy not skinny diet plan and eating correctly. It's a struggle but I need to lose 20-30 more pounds.

It's Summer...Summer...Summertime.  This summer I'm going to be love, love, love the beach and spending some happy hour time with my best friend.

Enjoy your June!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the beach, your house will wait.
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we have a lot in common....I am a Criminal Minds ADDICT!!! LOL!!! I hope you have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete