Saturday, July 27, 2013

Daily 5 Reading and Math

This summer, I took the time to read up on a new approach to center rotations.  After watching numerous Youtube Videos and reading many blogs, I chose to go with the Daily 5 Approach.  Mines may not be the traditional way, but I like it and I think it will work.  I created these Literacy and Math Rotations with extra signs to incorporate computer time.  I will also be trying out Literature Circles so my Read with Somone Station will be when Literature Circle Groups meet to read with each other.  I will post picture once the school year starts and I get this plan into action.
In the meantime, check out my Daily 5 pack which includes Rotation Cards for up to 4 rotations, Group Cards for up to 4 groups, Headers and center labels with instructions.  I also included numbers to identify students.
TNT

2 comments: