Friday, July 12, 2013

Back to School

So much to do and the summer just seems to be flying by.  I managed to put together these Back to School Packs.  Easy review activities for 2nd and 3rd grade students.  This 28 page pack includes 4 activities:  Long/Short Vowel Sort; Noun, Verb, Adjective Sort; Four Type of Sentence Sort, Addition and Subtraction Activity. 



First Day Jitters!  Me too.  Such a great book to read on the first day of school.  I had jitters all summer as I moving to third grade this year.  This will be my first year ever teaching this grade and oh boy was I afraid.  I feel much better thanks to the awesome third grade blogs out here.  I put together this pack, which is good for grades K-3.  This 23 page pack includes a table of contents, graphic organizers, vocabulary words, writing sheets and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment