Saturday, May 18, 2013

Not So Good News!

I was told on yesterday that I would be moved to 3rd grade next year.  I don't think I have ever cried so much at work.  I was devastated.  Why I think all teachers are great and awesome, I have to admit that my heart is still in first and will probably always be.  It's just something amazing about those little people.  Watching them go from reading words like cat, mat and sat to words like together, sunlight and friendly.  Just an amazing amount of growth in such little people.

I am hoping this assignment is not permanent since it is tentative, and I hope I am able to stay in 1st.  If not, I suppose I will be spending the summer preparing for to be a 3rd grade teacher.  I'm so not happy about this at all.

What a way to start the weekend!  *tears*

No comments:

Post a Comment